Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Me and the Blogging world

As the days passed, i see more and more people getting themselves in this blogger's world... i thought, what was so special about blogging.?

I once thought that it was quite pathetic to be posting thoughts and feelings online, making it public. I thought it was only for those who seeks attention. I thought only nerds and computer geeks were into these kinds of things. I thought a person of high education has no time for all these insignificant matters. I thought wrong. enough said.

So what made me change my mind about blogging? I think, i've been driven into the blogging world by three persons, one of whom i have never met nor spoken to. They are my best friend ever, Arina Hanis Azmi, my good buddy Muhammad Nur Fahmi Naimem (bear), and a person who has impressed me with his blog..I don't know his name nor do i know who he is, but Bear had recommended me to read his blog, and i thought it was enticing.

I hope that by posting what i once thought was pathetic could polish my writing skills. practice makes perfect and it would be more of an advantage if people were there to give honest opinions especially where there are rooms for improvements. I would also like to start off by saying, all of what i would be posting in the near future are entirely my written opinions and if ever 'hard feelings' are involved, I'm sorry.

2 comments:

  1. thanks2. polish our writing skills,agree! saw someone commented on ur 'notes' in fb,u should have a blogspot. Then never really tot ur gonna 'make' one. But Hey, congratz!
    aku akan jadi pembaca tetap kau! Cehhhhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ye lah...i think, aku pembaca tetap ko, ko pembaca tetap aku...that's the way it has always been huh reen..haha

    ReplyDelete