Thursday, August 12, 2010

big dreams are meant to be 'dream on'?

who doesn't like to day dream?

~ yeah, stop lying.

everyone dreams of big dreams, i bet even the sultan. maybe lah kan... no life is perfect nor anyone. thing is, lots of us are erm...shy to share our dreams...bashful la katakan...
~whilst some go on and on and on about their dreams in a manner that they are trying to boast about what they haven't YET got. (erk, could that be me?:p)

i am a dreammer alright. i admit. i dream of a lot of things of which when i tell others they are bound to say 'dream on', and guess what, i do exactly (technically exactly) as they tell me to do...DREAM.you should try it. haha.

albeit the fact that most people think that my dreams are hard to come by in reality, that's the fun of keep dreaming on. I love it when people say impossible. I love impossible missions...it's just so thrilling.

if i were to list out all my dreams ever since i was a cute little innocent (erk...) child, then the list would be endless...(but not impossible to list down....take note.)

However, dream turning to reality is not what many would like to take up as a challenge. Okay, so i've forgotten about some of my silly dreams, ( me forgetting bout my dreams means i'm not working towards making it a reality.), for example, me wanting to be a singer...long long long time ago lah....that's never gonna come true because 1. i have a horrid voice...excruciatingly painful to ears that are miserable enough to be my audience. 2. i've never worked for it (no auditions no anything...thank god!) haha. and my mom won't let me....(she's trying to save the world here people!)

i've also dreamt about becoming a pilot...and am still...besides the fact that i'm short sighted and very wonky too...this one i'll leave till later once it's confirmed that i'll be having a private jet...(ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!) yeah i know.

Then once, again, a long long long time ago....i wanted to become a teacher. Erm...i could still...probably not the formal ones, but i can be a teacher to my ehm...children? hahahahhahahahahahah!!!! look at me wanting to be the oh so ideal mom...ibu mithali lah katakan....errrrrrrrr...~yeah i know.

then i wanted to be a lawyer....but my mmom said no. funny isn't it how my mom has power over my life..and imagine that, a person like ME being under the control of another human being. oh yes, till this very day moms are still the best...erm hypnotics. hahah. there goes my weakness.

then i wanted to be a politician...which i WILL insyaallah be working on after i have my degree...slow, steady and accomplish. my erm...new made up motto out of hundreds that i live by.

ten i wanted to become a doctor....no, let me rephrase, i want to be a doctor. And here i am...

`where?

in front of my laptop typing this..hehe .but in addition, as a medical student of Mansoura University. one down , many more to go....

Now, sitting right here in the boutique, i want to be an entrepeneur...you say that i can't, i say i can! hahah...i'll work for it..and if ever i failed at achieving any of my dreams...i'll just get up and say 'i failed, so what?', then start again...to me, life without failing, is not exciting at all. it's the fails that gets adrenaline pumping.

and if i acvhieve my dreams succesfully, i dream on more for more dreams to become a reality...

i never stop dreaming.

-DREAM ON!-

No comments:

Post a Comment